NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6 PM
ALL INTERESTED PERSONS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND BE HEARD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Public Hearing will be held by the Plan Commission and Village Board of Trustees on Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6 PM at the Village Hall, 31275 W County Road K, Chenequa, Wisconsin to consider adoption of:
- An amendment to the Official Map for the Village of Chenequa; and
- Recodification of Chapter 3 together with the relocation of certain sections in Chapter 3 to different Chapters of the Village Code:
- Signs and Billboards will be moved to Chapter 5, Section 5.25
- Bulkhead Line – Pine Lake and Establishing Shoreline – Pine Lake will be moved to Chapter 4, Sections 4.7 and 4.8 respectively
- Care of Trees will be moved to Chapter 8, Section 8.24
- Village Forester will be moved to Chapter 1, Section 1.13
- No Trailer Camps language was out of date so new terminology was used and this section will be moved to Chapter 6, Section 6.5
- Regulation of the Application and Use of Fertilizers will be moved to Chapter 8, Section 8.25
- Underground Utility Facilities Required will be moved to Chapter 5, Section 5.26; additional modification will be done to subsections (3) thru (5) so it’s not mandatory to install underground utility facilities.
A copy of the proposed Official Map may viewed on our website or at the Village Hall during regular office hours. Interested parties may contact Robert Douglas, the Village Administrator, at 262-367-2239 or email@example.com.
A copy of the proposed changes to Chapter 3 and the relocation of certain sections may also be viewed on our website or at the Village Hall during regular office hours. Interested parties may contact Robert Douglas, the Village Administrator, at 262-367-2239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the Public Hearing, the public is invited to speak on the proposed Official Map and Chapter 3. Written comments may be submitted to the Village Clerk-Treasurer until 4:30 p.m. on March 11th. The public hearing shall be closed when all interested parties in attendance have had an opportunity to offer comment.
Upon the close of the Public Hearing, a meeting of the Plan Commission and Village Board shall be called to order and this matter shall be addressed per the agenda.
Pamela Ann Little, Clerk-Treasurer
To be Published in the Lake Country – NOW (2/27/19 and 3/6/19)
Request from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Village Administrator with as much advance notice as possible.
NOTICE OF POSTING TO VILLAGE HALL LEGAL BOARD & WEBSITE
Village Clerk-Treasurer posted this notice on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 @ 1 PM