Chenequa Sign Near Village Hall, Photo copyright Jack MacDonough
Spring Primary – February 15, 2022
Spring Election – April 5, 2022
Partisan Primary – August 9, 2022
General Election – November 8, 2022
Local Election Office and Polling Place:
Village of Chenequa Village Hall
31275 W County Road K
Chenequa, WI 53029
Please call (262)367-2239 with any questions pertaining to these elections.
How to Register to Vote in Wisconsin
Wisconsin offers online voter registration. You can register by mail to vote in Wisconsin by printing a voter registration form, filling it out, and mailing it to your local election office. You can also register to vote in person if you prefer.
Who Can Vote
To Register in Wisconsin you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a resident of Wisconsin and have resided at the registration address for at least 28 days prior to the election.
- Be 18 years old.
- Not have been convicted of treason, felony or bribery, or if you have, your civil rights have been restored after completion of your sentence or pardon.
- Not have been found by a court to be incapable of understanding the objective of the electoral process.
- Not make or benefit from a bet or wage depending on the result of an election.
- Not have voted at any other location, if registering on election day.
Online Voter Registration
- Wisconsin offers online voter registration.
- You should know: you need a Wisconsin driver’s license or state ID card to use Wisconsin’s online voter registration system. The address where you’re registering needs to match the address the DMV has on file for you. If you don’t have a Wisconsin ID, you can still register by mail or in person to vote.
By Mail Voter Registration
Use the Wisconsin voter registration form.
You can register to vote using the Wisconsin voter registration form. Be sure to read the instructions carefully and fill it out completely. Send the completed form to your local election office.
In-Person Voter Registration
- You can also register to vote in person. Contact your local election office for information on when and where to register to vote.
- You can also register to vote and cast a ballot in person on Election Day.
- Learn more by visiting the Secretary of State for Wisconsin or by contacting your local election office.
Check Your Voter Registration Status
You can look up your voter registration record and verify that your information is correct using Wisconsin’s voter registration lookup tool.
Chenequa is in the 11th State Senate District.
Chenequa is in the 33rd State Assembly District.
The Village of Chenequa has only one Ward, Ward 1.