BOARD OF REVIEW
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
31275 W County Road K
Chenequa, Wisconsin 53029
1) Call Board of Review to Order
2) Roll Call
3) Confirmation of appropriate Board of Review and Open Meeting Notices
4) Select a Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson for Board of Review
5) Verify that a member has met the mandatory training requirements
6) Review of new laws
7) Filing and summary of Annual Assessment Report by Assessor
8) Receipt of the Assessment Roll by Clerk from the Assessor
9) Receive the Assessment Roll and Sworn Statements from Clerk
10) Review the Assessment Roll and Perform Statutory Duties:
Examine the roll,
Correct description or calculation errors,
Add omitted property, and
Eliminate double assessed property.
11) Discussion/Action – Certify all corrections of error under State Law (Sec. 70.43, Wis. Stats.)
12) Discussion/Action – Verify with the Assessor that Open Book changes are included in the Assessment Roll
13) Allow Taxpayers to examine assessment data
14) During the first two hours, consideration of:
Waivers of the required 48-hour notice of intent to file an objection when there is good cause,
Requests for waiver of the BOR hearing allowing the property owner an appeal directly to
Requests to testify by telephone or submit sworn written statement,
Subpoena requests, and
Act on any other legally allowed/required Board of Review matters.
15) Review Notices of Intent to File Objection:
16) Proceed to hear objections, if any and if proper notice/waivers given unless scheduled for another date
17) Consider/Act – Scheduling additional Board of Review date(s) (if necessary)
18) Adjourn the 2018 Board of Review
Respectfully submitted by:
Pamela Ann Little, Village Clerk
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the Village may be in attendance at the above-stated meeting to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Request from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Village Administrator with as much advance notice as possible.
NOTICE OF POSTING TO VILLAGE HALL BULLETIN & WEBSITE
Village Clerk posted this agenda on Monday, June 11, 2018 @ 4:30 PM