This is official notice that a meeting of the Village of Chenequa Personnel Committee will be held on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, at 9:00 a.m. at the Village Hall, 31275 W County Road K, Chenequa. Legal requirement for notification have been met. The following matters will be discussed, with possible actions, as well as any other matters that may come before the members of the Committee:
1) Discuss annual wage and benefit negotiation process for 2018
2) Discuss and review Chenequa Police Officer’s contractual agreement and current proposal
3) The Village of Chenequa Personnel Committee may enter into closed session pursuant to Wisconsin § 1985(1)(e) to consider collective bargaining issues with the Police Officers Association and pursuant to Wisconsin §19.85(1)(c) to consider compensation and performance evaluation of public employees over which the Village exercises responsibility.
4) Reconvene into open session
5) Possible discussion regarding other personnel issues
Respectfully submitted by:
Pamela Ann Little, Clerk
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the Village may be in attendance at the above-stated meeting to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Request from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Village Administrator with as much advance notice as possible.
NOTICE OF POSTING TO VILLAGE HALL BULLETIN & WEBSITE
Village Clerk posted this agenda – Tuesday, September 19, 2017 @ 10:00 a.m.