FREE ENTRANCE TO WAUKESHA COUNTY PARKS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
Residents and visitors urged to share their ‘Thankful For Parks’ experiences
(WAUKESHA, WI) – Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow invites residents and visitors of all ages to get outside and discover the Waukesha County Park System over Thanksgiving weekend. All eight fee-based parks will have free entrance from Friday, November 23 through Sunday, November 25.
“I’m so thankful for our county’s fantastic park system and the beautiful natural resources they each have to offer,” said Paul Farrow, Waukesha County Executive. “Opt outside with your family and friends over the holiday weekend and share your experiences with us by using our hashtag, #ThankfulForParks, on social media.”
Waukesha County Fee-Based Park Locations:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield, WI 53045
- Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha, WI 53189
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Hwy 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 C.T.H. C, Nashotah, WI 53058
The 2019 Annual Park Admission Stickers go on sale Black Friday, November 23. Admission stickers are good from date of purchase through December 31, 2019. Stickers are available for purchase through “Online Services” at www.waukeshacountyparks.com, on site at a park office, or through use of the park pay tank.
About the Waukesha County Park System
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow @WaukeshaCoParks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.